Commitment to Our Core Values
Domino’s is a purpose-inspired and performance-driven company with exceptional people committed to feeding the power of possible, one pizza at a time. At the heart of our brand is a commitment to a set of values that define our core beliefs on how we run our business, treat our people, support our franchisees and serve our customers.
- Do the Right Thing: We act with integrity and make disciplined decisions, even when it’s difficult or unpopular. High ethical standards and uncommon honesty are at the heart of how we work together. We are committed to safely and responsibly serving our customers, and to giving back to the communities where we live and work.
- Put People First: We create an inclusive culture, knowing our people are core to our success. We treat each other with dignity and respect, and we value the differences each team member brings. We strive to be a company where all team members can bring their full selves to work and know that they can belong, contribute and reach their potential.
- Create Inspired Solutions: We are a company built on entrepreneurship and innovation. We get better every day by having the humility and the courage to embrace and lead change. Together, we unlock our collective potential to be bold and think big. We have a bias for action to solve customer needs in new and relevant ways.
- Champion our Customers: We deliver on our promises, treating each order and interaction as an opportunity to deepen relationships by delivering great products, services and experience. We hold ourselves accountable, and if we don’t deliver on a promise, we are committed to making it right.
- Grow and Win Together: We are not playing a finite game. We are committed to building an enduring brand that outlives any of our individual contributions. We will grow together, deliver exceptional results together, celebrate wins together, have fun together, and leave the Domino’s brand in a better place for those that come after.
Exceptional people are the core of our business. We strive to be a company where all team members can belong, contribute and reach their potential. Domino’s team members are filled with a passion for innovation and learning, a commitment to our core values and the joy of pizza worldwide.
Inclusion & Diversity Mission
The power of possible starts with our people. Fostering inclusion and diversity is simply the right thing to do. We believe creating a sense of belonging for everyone promotes a thriving culture of innovation where anything is possible. That’s why we are committed to building a culture that welcomes, seeks to understand and values everyone’s whole self. We are made better together.
Domino’s began humbly and our history of starting small and dreaming big remains at the core of our brand. Opportunity for everyone is important. That is why Domino’s provides employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, uniformed service, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law such as height, weight, sexual orientation, and gender identity and expression.
Domino’s team members are empowered to drive their own success through different resources, training, performance achievement processes and several development programs.
- Domino’s G.O.L.D. (Global Operations Leadership Development) Program provides operations, business and leadership training by learning the Domino’s business model from the ground up. This prepares future leaders for roles such as franchise business consultant, or in corporate operational and other leadership roles.
- Supply Chain Services Driver Development Program offers Domino’s team members the opportunity to move from hourly supply chain or store positions into high-paying truck-driving jobs. Domino’s covers the cost of driving school and the license, and then pairs new drivers with trainers.
- Tech Rotation Program provides select new hires with a chance to experience different areas of technology through four, six-month rotations. This helps broaden perspective and build technologists, as well as future technology leaders.
- Tuition Reimbursement (or Education Assistance Plan) provides eligible team members with financial assistance as they pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Opportunity in Franchising
The spirit of entrepreneurship and the opportunity to go from delivery expert to franchisee makes Domino’s a truly unique brand. We have a strong history of internal growth – substantially all of our U.S. franchisees started as delivery experts or other in-store positions – which speaks to the power of what’s possible with our brand. We encourage experienced store managers and supervisors to apply for Franchise Management School (FMS), where operators receive training for a successful transition from store management into store ownership.
In 2020, we established the Black Franchisee Opportunity Fund (BFOF), with the goal of supporting current and future Black team members on their journey to entrepreneurship. The BFOF not only reduces the obstacles many face in their desire to franchise – the initial capital – but it also provides additional support along the way. Recipients receive a $50,000 grant to use toward the purchase or build of their first store, as well as expenses associated with attending FMS. Recipients also receive financial and franchisee mentorship as part of the program.
Since its inception, the BFOF has been working to actively identify eligible and interested team members and already has 14 participants in various stages of their franchising journey. One franchisee has already graduated and has purchased his first store in Illinois. His story can be found at stories.dominos.com.
Corporate Team Member Wellbeing and Development
Our commitment to ‘put people first’ means that we work to ensure that our team members are valued and supported. Our team members enable our success, and we remain committed to their overall wellbeing and development. Domino’s is committed to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, uniformed service, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law such as height, weight, sexual orientation, and gender identity and expression. We aim to provide resources and support so that our team members can be their best and whole self every day.
Domino’s offers a comprehensive benefits package to eligible team members, including several benefits designed to promote an inclusive workplace like paid parental leave programs, adoption reimbursement, fertility benefits, discounted childcare tuition, and medical plans covering domestic partners and gender affirming surgery. We also offer eligible team members a 401(k) plan, education assistance, access to financial education, a back-up childcare network and access to legal assistance.
Beyond basic insurance programs, Domino’s offers other wellness services to help eligible team members manage and optimize their health. These no-cost programs include smoking cessation, diabetes and hypertension management, at-home physical therapy, and emotional support through Domino’s team member assistance program, which is available to all part-time and full-time team members and their dependents. Additionally, we provide up to 40 hours per year of paid sick time for all part-time and full-time team members, with no waiting period for our part-time team members who begin accruing sick pay on their first day of hire, and access to an outside wellness platform featuring 4,000+ videos on topics like mindfulness, exercise, nutrition, sleep, and financial well-being.