We've listened to you, America! You want MORE and we delivered, with our line of Domino's American Legends® Specialty Pizzas. We fulfilled your need for more flavor, more variety, more toppings and most importantly – MORE CHEESE:
- 67 pecent of consumers want more cheese on their pizza – Domino's American Legends Specialty Pizzas have 40 percent more cheese on average than our regular pizzas.
- 43 pecent of consumers are looking for pizzas that stand apart – Our pizzas stand out so much, we call them legendary. From the taste all the way down to the packaging, Domino's American Legends Specialty Pizzas are something unique from Domino's.
- 42 percent of consumers would be interested in new and different cheeses on a pizza – Are you in need of variety? Domino's American Legends Specialty Pizzas take you beyond just mozzarella. Experience big, bold flavor with our blend of provolone, Asiago, Parmesan, feta, American, and cheddar cheeses. In fact, Domino's recently added a Wisconsin 6 Cheese Specialty Pizza topped with robust tomato sauce, cheeses made with 100% real U.S. mozzarella, feta, provolone, cheddar, Parmesan, Asiago, and sprinkled with oregano on a Parmesan and Asiago crust. This pizza has 82 percent more cheese than a pepperoni pizza!
We would like to thank America's Dairy Farmers for providing us with the variety of cheeses that make Domino's American Legends Specialty Pizzas so delicious.
Did you know?
- More than 55,000 U.S. dairy farms in the United States provide milk, cheese, yogurt and other dairy products to the U.S. and other countries.
- U.S. dairy farms produce roughly 21 billion gallons of milk annually.
- A dairy cow will produce an average of 6.3 gallons of milk each day. That's more than 2,300 gallons each year.
- Cows eat about 100 pounds of feed each day and drink up to 50 gallons a day of water.
- Dairy is the number one agricultural business in California, Idaho, Maine, Michigan, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont and Wisconsin.
Want to learn more? Go to www.dairyfarmingtoday.org